2022 2nd International Conference on Ocean Engineering and Application Technology(ICOEAT 2022) will be held in Wuhan from October 21 to 23, 2022. The conference mainly focused on the topics of marine engineering, marine vehicles and floating structures, underwater acoustics and related application technologies. The conference aims to provide a platform for scholars, scientific researchers and technicians engaged in marine industry and related applied technology to share scientific research achievements and cutting-edge technologies, understand academic development trends, broaden research ideas, strengthen academic research and discussion, and promote the industrialization cooperation of academic achievements. Experts, scholars, business people and other relevant personnel from universities, scientific research institutions at home and abroad are sincerely invited to attend the conference.
Conference Dates: Oct. 21-23, 2022
Paper Submission/ Registration Deadline: Sep. 14, 2022
Notification of Acceptance Date: Within one week of submission
Index: EI-Compendex, Scopus
All papers will be reviewed by two or three expert reviewers from the conference committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and will be submitted to EI Compendex and Scopus for indexing.
Submit before Sep. 14 and enjoy ￥200 early bird discount.
1. The submitted papers must not be previously published or under consideration of publication elsewhere.
2. Paper submitted to the conference should be in English. You can contact us if you need translation services.
3. Paper should not less than 4 pages.
2.Journal (SCI Indexing)
1. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering (ISSN：2077-1312，IF=2.458，CAS 3)
2. Geo-spatial Information Science (ISSN：1009-5020，IF=4.288，CAS 2)
3. Sustainability (ISSN：2071-1050 ，IF=3.251，CAS 4)
4. Frontiers in Earth Science (ISSN：2296-6463，IF=3.498，CAS 3)
More details: SCI Journals Pages
Contribute the paper: AIScholar Submission System(SCI)
3. Springer - Book series: Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering-Advances in Frontier Research on Engineering Structures (Indexed by EI Compendex-BK)